Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Lohan: Don't Call Me Teen Queen - Call Me Bulimic Whore


New York, NY (ABSP) - Associated BS Press

Source (CNN)

In an interview in the March issue of Allure magazine, now on newsstands, the 19-year-old slut says she wants to be considered a serious actress -- and rejects her youthful, party-girl image. Instead, she embraces her whorish, emaciated self. "I hate it when people call me a teen queen," Lohan says in an interview. "I prefer to be looked at for who I really am. A trigger pulling human pokebag for the awe-inspiring Wilmer Valderrama."

Lohan, star of family friendly movies such as "Freaky Friday" and "Herbie: Fully Loaded," has recently graduated to more grown-up roles, acting opposite Meryl Streep, Lily Tomlin and Tommy Lee Jones in Robert Altman's "A Prairie Home Companion," due in theaters in June. Although the fact that she referred to the roles as "grown-up" implies a certain youthful naivete common among child stars and bulimics.

Commenting on her eating disorder, Lohan says: "Sometimes being that thin doesn't look healthy. I kind of didn't realize that." She later asked to be excused to go to the restroom, as she claimed to have a stomach bug. When asked about the pounds she dropped following a hospital visit last year, she says. "I lost weight when I was in the hospital, and then I wanted to keep it off." She later added, "Man, I could go for a Wheat Thin or two right now. But I have to be good!"

Regarding her breakup with Wilmer Valderrama, Lohan tells the magazine: "I know now that I don't need a boyfriend." Sources close to Lohan confirmed the statement. According to the sources, Ms. Lohan has on occasion said that "being a whore is a full time job, and a boyfriend would only get in the way." No word from Valderrama on Ms. Lohan's bold assertion about their prior relationship, as he was reportedly knee deep in poon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker