Thursday, February 02, 2006

NYC High School Girl Scores 113 - Kobe Bryant Challenges Her to 1 on 1 in Colorado Hotel Room

Another break from JLH.

In an obvious effort to one-up much maligned NBA superstar Kobe Bryant, 5'9" High School senior, Epiphanny Prince scored 113 points enroute to her team's 137-32 win. Prince, one of the nation's top high school players, looks forward to one day playing in the WNBA and therefore toiling in obscurity. Opposing coach Vera Springer said that Ms. Prince's accomplishment was akin to "picking on a handicapped person." She then left the interview room to look for more people (besides her players) to throw under the bus. When reached for comment, Bryant simply licked his lips and said, "I can't let her show me up, now can I? The Mamba is always looking for a good challenge." He then quickly added, "I guess I'm going to have to buy my wife another 4 million dollar ring," and winked at the reporter.

Check out this craziness

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker