Friday, February 03, 2006

An Open Letter From Alyssa Milano to Richie Sambora




Dear Richie,

Hey there cutie-pie. What's cooking? Heard about the news with Heather. I'm so sorry! I know how you're feeling right now. I totally felt the same way when Cinjun Tate and I got divorced. Did you know Cinjun was in a rock band? I guess I have a thing for rockers. Know what I mean? Oh my goodness...I'm totally blushing! Look what you do to me, baby. I'm so hot for you.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop you a line and say howdy. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, or a butt to slap (kidding! or not), then why don't you give me a call? Maybe we can go out some time and grab a drink. I'm free any day but Saturday, as I'm meeting Scott Wolf for lunch. Yeah, I know. He has this weird power over me. Sort of like that Demon from season 3 of Charmed. You watch Charmed, right? I hope so. I'm not sure I could date a man who doesn't watch Charmed. I'm the cute one on the show, but don't tell the others. Tee hee. :)

Okay, get back to me when you can. And remember, I'm not just magical on TV, baby.

Love, Kisses, and A Willingness To Do Anything in Bed,
Alyssa Milano

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker