Wednesday, February 08, 2006

An Open Letter From Jay Mohr's Career To Jay Mohr



Hi Jay!

Long time no speak, eh? How has life been without me? I see you've been up to a few things recently. Caught those Pepsi commercials during the Super Bowl. They were...um...neat. Seeing those commercials reminded me of the good old days when I was making the important decisions in your life. Remember Jerry Maguire? And the Suicide Kings? We had some good times back then. It's too bad you decided to go your own way. I mean, I'm not one to criticize, but come on, Jay. Paulie? Action? The Adventures of Pluto Nash? It's so sad that it's almost funny. In fact, I was just sharing a laugh about it the other day with Robert Deniro's credibility and Al Pacino's acting skills. Sorry, I don't mean to laugh at you, but...well...you suck.

Anyway, if you ever feel the need to reunite with me, give me a shout. I'll be waiting for you with Jackie Chan and some Brown and Bubbly. Sorry, that one was too easy. But you asked for it!

With Love,
Your Career


******
Original JLH petition

1 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Just plain wrong.

(P.S. My life goal is a modest one: post a comment on every one of your entries...) Sigh.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker