Monday, March 20, 2006

Eric Roberts to Daniel LaRusso: I'm The Best Around


Hey Daniel-son,

You think you're hot shit, don't you? Yeah, I heard what you and Mr. Miyagi were saying about me. You're both full of crap. I'm the best around and nothing's ever going to keep me down. You're a nothing. That's right, I said it. You want to fight? Prepare to enter a world of hurt. You're going down like Johnny and Dutch. I'll sweep your leg, buddy, and then I'll sweep you under the rug. You're nothing. I own you, LaRusso, and there's nothing you can do about. Go cry to your mommy, cuz you won't get any sympathy from me. I'm Eric Roberts and I'm going to kick....your.....ass. Didn't think you'd ever hear from me again, did you? Well, neither did the rest of America but here I am. I may be a horrible actor who snorted more coke than Tony Montana in Scarface and hangs on the coattails of my more famous sister Julia, but I'll always be the best around. Suck it, LaRusso. Suck it hard.


Kiss My Ass,
Eric Roberts


***********
Original JLH petition

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker