Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A Message from Tony Danza to Gawker Stalker


Dear Gawker Stalker,

Where am I? I haven't seen myself on Gawker Stalker. Did you get my messages? I told you exactly where I was. Multiple times. I also left you my cell phone number so you can call me and find out where I am. I can also give you a GPS device that tracks my every move if you'd like. People should know where I am. I'm Tony Danza! I'm famous! Right? Please put me on your site. Nobody has asked for an autograph in a decade. Well, except that Danny Pintauro kid, but I don't swing that way, so...you know.

Anyway...let me know if you need more info. The people have a right to know where I am. I'm Tony Danza!

I hate my life.


Best Regards,
Tony Danza

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Isabella said...

not to distract attention, but your daughter, Katie, is on this guy's blogger, Mr. Danza.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe he's too busy trying to get his daughter into rehab? http://www.ignoremagazine.com/litany/blog/danza_win.htm
or at least trying to convince her to stop letting people take pictures of her hitting the pipe.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker