Thursday, April 20, 2006

An E-Mail from Debra Messing to Natalie Portman



Hey Natalie,

Hope you had a good Pesach. I don't know about you, but I'm so happy that Passover ends tonight. Don't you just hate throwing up Matzoh? I can't wait to purge out some nice, smooth pasta tonight!!!

Anyway, if you're available, I'd love to get together as I hate binging alone. I could pull your trigger and you could pull mine. It'd be fun! Just don't have any gefilte fish. LOL!!!!!


TTFN,
Debra

P.S. Had Winona over for my seder and she totally butchered the 4 Questions. Then she ran off with my seder plate. It's like a Will and Grace episode, although neither of us are gay and this situation actually was funny.



************
Original JLH Petition


Tags: , , , ,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger bobgirrl said...

Perhaps Debra and Natalie can go secret shopping together?

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker