Friday, April 07, 2006

An Open Letter From Phil Jackson's Soul Patch to Phil Jackson



Dear Phil,

Shave me the fuck off. Seriously, dude. What part of "you look like an idiot" don't you understand? Look man, we've been through a lot together. But I've been around long enough and you know it. You look like a fool, man. Shave me the fuck off! I'm starting to get real tired of hearing your zen bullshit. Why do you think I went gray? You're killing me, man! I'm doing nothing but making you look bad. Shave me the fuck off.

I understand you're trying to make a statement. It's been made, chief. Now it's time for me to go. Seriously, if I have to touch Jeanie Buss's thighs one more time, I think I may start becoming ingrown. Yeah, she can look good sometimes and must be one hell of a lay, but the same can be said about a Great Dane after enough beers. Or so you've told me before. The point is...it's time to cut the ties that bind us. Literally. Shave me the fuck off.


Thank You,
Your Soul Patch



*******
Original JLH Petition

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Attila The Mom said...

ROFLMAO! Too funny!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker