Wednesday, April 12, 2006

An Open Letter from a Shark to the Sopranos



Dear Sopranos,

Why have you jumped me?

I know a squid who gets HBO and I happened to catch this week's episode. I mean, what's up with the Vito scene? That was funny and all, but it was jarring to see it on a Sopranos episode. I lack the capacity to breathe air, and my body is comprised entirely of cartilage, but even I know when a show has gone awry.

Okay, I have to go eat an Australian. Bye!


Sincerely,
A Shark



********
Original JLH petition

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Australian sharks, like australian crocodiles tend to eat tourists, mainly Germans, sometimes Japanese, and the odd american. Rarely australians themselves. :P

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker