Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You Don't Want To Get In This Mencia's Mind



Dear America,

I'm Carlos Mencia, and I'm offensive. I'm not particularly funny, but gosh dang it, I'm offensive. You never know what I'll say. Sometimes I say that Mexicans are lazy. Other times I say that Arab people are terrorists. That's just pure offensiveness, and there's nothing you can do about it!!! If you have a problem, call Comedy Central and complain.

You see, I was born to insult people. Like white people. You guys are rich and control things. Damn! That's offensive. Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle ain't got nothing on me. Except maybe humor. But I have the offensive part under control. I say so many controversial things. Like when I said that black people like rap music and sometimes dress like pimps. If that comment was a bowl of Raisin Bran, then it would have 10 scoops of offensiveness. Did I say that I'm Mexican? Does that offend you white people? It should, because I'm Carlos Mencia and I'm offensive. I offend. Very offendingly.

So if you want to be offended, without really laughing that hard, then tune in to see The Mind of Mencia. It's horribly written and terribly unfunny, but it's...you guessed it...offensive! And I'm Mexican! And you're white! Or black! It doesn't really matter, because whatever you are, you're offended! And bored.


Best Regards,
Carlos "Loco" Mencia


************
Original JLH Petition


Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker