Monday, May 08, 2006

Gargamel to Stephen Colbert: You Have No Idea How To Roast



Dear Mr. Colbert,

Curse you! I just got wireless installed in my castle and I saw your video from that White House dinner. You deserve all the criticism you're getting because you have no idea how to roast somebody. Where you went wrong was standing up there and making little jokes and very obvious satirical references. What you should have done is gotten a big cauldron with bubbling water and smoke, and then tossed President in it like a little smurf! Oooh ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! You can't roast someone with words. You need salt and pepper, and I imagine some oregano. I can't wait to eat Papa Smurf. Ooo, those goody-goody Smurfs make me sick! I'm going to eat them all!


Gargamel



******************

Original JLH Petition



Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker