Thursday, June 29, 2006

Clint Howard on Britney Spears




Dear Britney,

Gosh, those pictures of you naked and pregnant are turning me on. Trust me, I'm an authority on certified hotness, and you sure are the number one bitch out there. Yes! Score one for Clinty. That's right, baby, I think you are H-O-T-T. That's Clint-talk for Hot as a firecracker, only twice as deadly. You are a babe and 2 quarters...or what some people call a half. That's right, baby, you are a hot tamale with a baby in your belly, which makes you all the more sexy my twinklebell. I want to eat you up!

Look at my face. You getting horny? Come on, just a little bit? I'm Ron Howard's brother!! Seriously, I'm famous, toots. So you should listen to me when I say that those pictures of you naked and pregnant (negnant or praked, if you will), are enough to flip my tip. That's Clint-talk for ooooohhhhh yeah. K-Fed better be on your booty all day, cuz I'm waiting in the wings, ready to jump on board your fertile body and ride all day and night. And after riding you, maybe then we can have some sex. Or intercourse, as the ladies prefer. That's right, baby, Clint is all over you like white on pasta. And you better be ready for me. And who knows, maybe there will be a little Ron action too. Two Howards? Too much.


Catch ya later crocodile,
Clint Howard



******************

Original JLH petition



Tags: , , , ,

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger parnellpr said...

Demi Moore she aint!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker