Thursday, July 27, 2006

Mmmm....You Can Breast Feed Me, Baby



Dear babytalk Magazine,

So you like breast feeding, eh? Mmmm...so do I. My name is Phil Collins and I officially approve of your magazine cover. Yeah, I like-ah da taste-ah of your breasts-ah. Oh yeah. Suckin' out the mother's milk. You like when I do that? Oh yeah. You like it. I can feel the milk...in the air tonight. Oh yeah.

Don't worry, honey, I won't bite. Nah, I'm gentle when I suck from the tap. Yeah, I'm sweet like honeysuckle. I'm sweet like candy. I'm sweet like Phil Collins, baby. Oh yeah. Don't worry, it ain't no fetish. Cuz when Phil Collins does it, it's mainstream. Oh yeah. It's on, baby, it's on.

Mmmmm....let me see that image again:




Yeah, daddy likes. Daddy likes a lot. I'm Phil Collins and I'm on the market, baby! On the market for some breast milk. Oh yeah. Serve it up, baby. Serve it up. Cuz I'm allll man.


Ready For You,
Phil Collins


******************

Original JLH petition


Tags: , , ,

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Phil, you arent fooling anyone. You're gayer than that dude from NSYNC.

It's like the old joke, Phil.

"This [insert products here] is rated from 1 to 10. A score of 1 means you'd rather have your face used as a means to extract sperm at the clinic. A score of 10 means the same thing, only now you're Phil Collins."

10:48 PM  
Blogger A Concerned Fan said...

Alll man!!!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker