Thursday, July 20, 2006

Wanted: A New Assistant For Christie Brinkley




To Whom It May Concern:

Based on the latest revelations about my husband, I have decided it's my turn to get an assistant. Here are my requirements for the job:


I'm looking for a 6'4", 230 lb black guy with a 12 inch wang.


You can personally drop-off your resume, headshots, and multiple Polaroid pictures of your wang to my office. I will be checking references...personally. Also, please note - I will not accept any resumes from this guy:




That is all. I'm looking forward to working with and under you. You can thank my husband, Peter Cook, for the job opening.


Best Regards,
Christie Brinkley


******************

Original JLH petition


Tags: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger parnellpr said...

atleast he would be better then her current creep. Anyone would.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker