Friday, August 04, 2006

Anonymous Lawyer



Hey Everyone,

Taking a break from mindless posting about celebrity tripe for 1 second to blatantly promote my friend's book:

Anonymous Lawyer, by Jeremy Blachman

Jeremy and I used to write sketch comedy together at Princeton (oops...I've revealed a bit of my origin), and I've always been a big fan of his work. He started his satirical blog anonymouslawyer.blogspot.com way back in 2004, and I'm telling you, just read it for one week and you'll be hooked. The book is just as funny. If not funnier. Also, it's written in blog-form (one of the first), so you fellow bloggers may especially appreciate it.

Basically, if you are a lawyer, have a lawyer friend/family member, or watch Boston Legal with the zeal of John Goodman sizing up an all-you-can-eat pudding buffet, then check this book out. I've put links to his sites below, as well as a link to reviews about the book. Enjoy.


http://anonymouslawyer.blogspot.com/
http://anonymouslawfirm.com/
http://anonymouslawfirm.com/book.php?text_id=Reviews


If you like the book, link to it!

-CF

2 Comments:

Blogger parnellpr said...

will check it out. Pippa

7:18 PM  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Really enjoyed this site, thanks a lot for the link and heads up.

I am doing my 20 comments Wednesday if you have time, let me know if this experiemnt and link has increased your traffic and comments...

you are comment #4 out of 20.

cheers,
Candy

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker