Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case


Source: Here

Boulder, CA (ABSP) - Associated BS Press

A man suspected in the slaying of 6-year-old beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey was arrested Wednesday in Thailand. The man, described as a "funnyman prop comic of the fire crotch variety," was apprehended after several months of complex investigative work by Lenny Rosen chief of the Thailand police force. The suspect was already being held in Bangkok on unrelated sex charges, which is an astounding concept in and of itself. As one cop said, "What the hell do you have to do to be arrested on sex charges in Bangkok? I mean, c'mon."

Sources indicate that the father of the slain child was relieved that someone else was arrested for the murder. John Ramsey was reportedly quoted as saying, "I told you bitches I was innocent! Now I can go out and rape and kill another little girl. I mean, um, I can go out and adopt another little girl. Yeah, adopt." No word yet from Patsy Ramsey, although sources close to the formerly bereaved parent indicated that she had passed away and was unavailable for any type of comment.

No word yet from the alleged fire crotch killer, although he supposedly put his hair in pigtails and threatened to stop by a Wendy's restaurant to make all the employees nervous. Although the red-headed trouble-maker had no previous criminal record, sources contend that he had undergone a freakish transformation, which may have led to his alleged crime.



[Ed. Note: Sorry about the lack of posting....I was moving from NYC to Boston. More about that later...]


******************

Original JLH petition


Tags: , , ,

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

NYC to Boston? Shit, that makes you local now. I'm just north of there. I think a beer is definitely in order.

You know, if I ever quit working again, and maybe, just maybe start posting on my blog.

8:46 PM  
Blogger A Concerned Fan said...

If GiGi would allow it!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker