Monday, November 20, 2006

Michael Richards - I Love All Black People And Chinks Too


Dear Black People,

I love you very much. Contrary to popular opinion, I'm not a racist. I love all black people, and all their black things like watermelons and fried chicken. How could I be a racist when I love KFC? You may not know this, but I wrote several Seinfeld episodes to be performed in blackface. They didn't perform them, but obviously I wouldn't have written those scenes if I didn't love black people.

Look, this whole "n" word controversy is so blown out of proportion. Let me tell you, there isn't a person on earth who loves black people more! I love to talk with them, have sex with them, and even consume them as part of a six course meal. I love them that much! I just want to eat them up!

You know who else I love? Chinks, or Chinamen as you may know them. They're so cuddly and Asian. I once had sex with a beautiful Asian women and instantly got better at math. It's true. Genital to genital contact with an Asian person increases your math and science skills. I urge you to do it today. I will...right after I finish writing a love note to all the black people on earth.

So I hope you all understand that I'm not a racist. I really do love black people and chinks. You should too. They're awesome.


Best Regards,
Michael Richards


******************

Original Jennifer Love Hewitt petition


Tags: , , ,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger birdandbuffalo said...

Faux pas, she said. Everything faux pas. If only to finish under pas...

Birdy

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker