Saturday, December 02, 2006

From One Shaved Pussy To Another



Dear Britney,

Would you stop it! Every time I look up I see your shaved pussy. Shaved pussy here and shaved pussy there. You know, from one shaved pussy to another, you're starting to give us a bad name.

It's not easy being a shaved pussy. People constantly stare at me and wonder how I got to be the way I am. As a celebrity targeted by the paparazzi, I'm sure you understand my plight. And that's why your recent flashing remains so puzzling to me, king of the shaved pussies. Why would you go and flash your shaved pussy to the world, in the process increasing your exposure (no pun intended)? If anything, I thought you'd wear granny panties or even thermal underwear in public, just to prevent such an event from occurring. But alas, you wore nothing and then flashed the world the smile they've been waiting to see.

Many people will blame Paris Hilton for your behavior. I will do no such thing. Paris has been a friend to the shaved pussy community for many years. Tarnishing her name would be improper. Personally, I think you only have yourself to blame. You chose to leave your underwear at home. You chose to wear a skirt that only reached your hips. You chose to shave your birth lips and go out in public, or pubic as the case may be. Me? I had no choice in my shaved pussy-ness; it was thrust upon me. I don't go parading it around like some little hussy. I stay at home, poop in litter, eat cat food, drink milk, and regret my existence as a shaved pussy. You could learn a thing or two.


Best Regards,
Vlad - King of the Shaved Pussies



******************

Original Jennifer Love Hewitt petition


Tags: , , , ,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Oh, hell no. This post made me (and my putang) blush.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker