Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy Holidays From Wilford Brimley



Dear America and Sometimes God Damn Canada,

It's that God damn time of year again. No, not that God damn time of month. It's that time of year when the God damn festive spirit creeps up inside us like a rotting mass of bacteria. That's right, it's the holidays.

Since I have The Diabetes, I can't celebrate too much. It ain't good for my blood sugar levels, which I check often. But just cuz I ain't celebrating don't mean that I ain't happy and festive. To prove that to you, I've put together this little holiday greeting. Enjoy it while you're eatin' your Quaker Oats special Christmas oatmeal.

Here's the clip: Go Elf Yourself, courtesy of Wilford Brimley

Pissed Off,
Wilford Brimley


******************

Original Jennifer Love Hewitt petition


Tags: , , ,

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Attila The Mom said...

Hahaha! Thanks Wilford!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Shwarma Sutra said...

hey Mr High and Mighty, what makes you tick and how do you get your women?oy vey

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker