Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Have You Wikipedia'd Me?


Dear Mary Hart,

How's it going? It's been a while since we shared the desk over at ET. I'm sure things have been going well for you. I really don't care, but I'm sure that it's all good for you. What I'm really concerned about is me. Have you been keeping up with my goings on? Have you been reading about my life? Have you been studying all things Tesh? In other words, have you Wikipedia'd me recently? You should because I've been up to a lot.

For example, it's my birthday soon. I turn 55. That's a palindrome, in case you were wondering. You'll have to wait 11 years for my next palindromic birthday, so you better get me a card. Or a gift. I'm not picky, but I'd prefer cash. No coins please, even though I know you're quite cheap. Or is it easy? Probably both.

Let's see, I also composed the theme for NBA on NBC in the 1990s. Did you know that? I didn't even know until I Wikipedia'd myself. That sounds dirty, doesn't it? Mmmmm, I just Wikipedia'd myself. Then I'm going to Tesh myself. And then I'll Tesh you! Heh heh heh, snort. Okay, what else about me. I used to play music with Yanni. Hmmm...let's forget about that. Alright...what else...oh yeah, I'm a born-again Christian, so, uh, you're going to hell. No offense.

All and all, it's been quite a great life for me since ET, and it's all on my Wikipedia page. Check it out! At your peril. Heh, heh, heh, snort.

Hopefully we'll see each other soon. Until then, you can go fuck yourself.

Love,
John Tesh


******************

Original Jennifer Love Hewitt petition


Tags: , , ,

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker