Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hey Tori, Can You Marry Me? And Then Take Your Top Off.



Hey Tori,

Nice cans. I can't believe you've become a minister. That's so hot. Ministers aren't supposed to have cans like yours. Take your top off. C'mon, do it for me. You're such a piece of ass. Even though you're horrifically ugly, I'm willing to look past your disfigured face. And I don't care about your weight. Just give me some naked minister action. I'll make Artie and Fred turn away if you want.

And while your top is off, you can marry me. Ever since I proposed I've been looking for some skanky minister chick to marry Beth and me. You can be that skanky minister chick. You know the FCC would have a field day if you married me while topless on the radio. C'mon, do it for ole Howie. If you don't, I'll make you listen to that stupid Simpsons Spider Pig commercial again. Yeah, I can see your top coming off now. That's so hot. A naked minister marrying me. If only you were hot.


Drooling...but also cringing at your face,
Howard Stern


******************

Original Jennifer Love Hewitt petition


Tags: , , ,

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Oh My..

I have been reading thru the archives and have tears running down my face from laughter.

I am pretty sure my behaviour is unbecoming .... snigger snigger

this is the FUNNIEST site ever.

ahhhh gold.
My Favs so far are the Bionic Woman handjob and the Shaved Pussy.

hahahhha

love it.

1:17 AM  
Blogger dmbmeg said...

yo dude. i moved. update the link!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker