Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Sam Lutfi Accepts Your Criticism



Hello Fans and Friends,

Many of you may be dismayed by the reports that I drugged Britney Spears. To be honest, I was dismayed too. I was busy drugging Brad Garrett so he'd stay away from Britney's food, so I had no time to officially comment on the matter. But believe me, I'm outraged by the accusation, even though it's true, and I fully accept the criticism, even though I admit nothing. In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of drugging, not that I'd ever condone it, even though I think it's the right thing to do. Have you seen Britney when she's not on drugs? It ain't pretty. A doped up Britney is safer for all of us. Did I profit by her being all drugged out? Sure, but haven't we all profited from drugging someone and then taking advantage of him/her? Of course we have.

As I said, I officially accept your criticism for my actions and take full responsibility for all of my actions, even though I don't think they were wrong and I despise you for insinuating that I had anything to do with this. The truth is that you're all jealous that I got to see Britney's vagina and you didn't. Nobody in the world, with the exception of K-Fed, JT, and me have seen Britney naked. Nobody. And that's why you're all criticizing me. You want to see her naked. Well, it's never going to happen. As long as I'm in control, she'll never show her hoo-hoo to the world. Never! Granted, she won't be conscious enough to leave the house on her own, and if she does it will be to attend psychological therapy classes, but that's beside the point. My point is that you should all stop criticizing me because I've done nothing wrong. In fact, I don't even know what you're talking about. I never drugged Britney. But if I did, I accept your criticism and deny it wholeheartedly. Does that make sense? Good.

My lawyer just advised me that I should stop typing or else I'm going to end up in jail for the rest of my life, so I better wrap this up. Please, if you have any more comments or criticisms, please feel to send them to me along with 50 dollars in cash. That would be great.

Best,
Sam Lutfi

******************

Original Jennifer Love Hewitt petition


Tags: , ,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Ugh, he makes me want to vomit all over.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker