Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sean Astin to Endorse Barack Obama


Fans and Friends,

I, Sean Astin, officially endorse Barack Obama for President of the United States of America. Wheh, I finally said it! I was having anal sex with a prostitute on Saturday, and I explained to her my position on each of the candidates, but I didn't think I had the fortitude to explain myself to the American people. It's one thing to reveal your innermost political secrets while riding bareback with a whore, and it's a totally different thing to share your thoughts to the people of this world, while sitting alone (but naked) in a cold motel room in Akron, Ohio. Why am I in Akron? No, I'm not stumping for Senator Obama. I've just heard that the prostitutes are hot and heavy here. Well, mostly heavy (it is Ohio), but so am I, so that's okay!

Do I honestly think my endorsement matters? Yes! Look at my impressive resume. I've represented all walks of life and members of society. I spoke on behalf of the weak and picked upon when I played Mikey Walsh in The Goonies. I spoke on behalf of the weak and picked upon when I played Rudy in Rudy. I spoke on behalf of the weak and picked upon hobbits when I played Sam in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. So you see, I represented all walks of life and have the authority to speak out on behalf of one of the candidates. Besides, I think McCain is old and scary and I'm sure he'd tell my wife if he caught me having anal sex with a prostitute named Louise. Not that I know one named that. Just sayin', you know? Yeah, you know.

So go out and vote! Vote smart, vote sensible, vote Astin! Um...I mean Vote Obama.

Rudy!
Sean Astin




******************

Original Jennifer Love Hewitt petition


Tags: , , ,

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

(This is not a comment on this specific post. I failed to find your email and therefore write you here instead. Please contact me by email. Carl@factualtv.com)

My name is Carl and I represent factualTV. A themed intereset web tv site. We were recently mentioned in an article in c21.

I wonder if you would consider mentioning us in your blog or just post a link? Is there a mailadress on which I could contact you? If so please let me know, I would like to send you some material and also answer any questions that you might have.

All the best,

Carl

Carl@factualtv.com
http://www.factualtv.com

4:34 AM  
Anonymous sports handicapping software said...

Nice post, I would like to request you to one more post about that Keep it up

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker